The Basketball Network recommends exploring the free version of TidyHQ yourself from your association/club dashboard and attending/watching a webinar to find out more, which can be done here.
The Basketball Network has recently announced and released the integration with TidyHQ, you can read more about the release of the 1.0 integration here.
The TidyHQ integration is going to receive frequent enhancements to ensure it is appropriate for the basketball community moving forward.
Phase 1 (1.0) of the TidyHQ integration focuses on:
- The ability to managing data from multiple SportsTG databases in one location
- The ability to manage and make a clear distinction between domestic basketball competition data and holiday camps, events, programs and representative basketball data
- The ability to utilise all of the other key features TidyHQ has to offer, you can read about them here
Phase 2 (2.0) of the TidyHQ integration will focus on:
- The ability to collect club registration fees through SportsTG or TidyHQ
- The ability to collect club registration fee instalments through SportsTG or TidyHQ
The reason that club fees are not immediately available as a recommended functionality is that the financial settlements from SportsTG are not yet available in TidyHQ, currently TidyHQ is only importing member records from SportsTG.
The list of data fields which are currently being imported from SportsTG to TidyHQ can be found here
The TidyHQ integration will be enhanced through community feedback from current users and potential users directly with TidyHQ.
You can submit your community feedback for enhancements on TidyHQ to The Basketball Network here
To find out more you can register your interest with TidyHQ here and sign up for a webinar here