The Basketball Network has dedicated support articles to assist associations in reducing time spent restarting and monitoring online competitions post-COVID-19.
A new report has been created to help association administrators report on contact tracing requirements in the post-COVID-19 environment.
This report records the individuals and the venues that games have been played at during a specific date range to assist with contact tracing.
This is a one-click report that allows an administrator to report on the venues, individuals and contact details of those individuals so admins can easily obtain a contact list for those participants.
Note: This report is only available at the association level. So if you are a club that needs access to this data, please contact your association administration to obtain this information.
This report includes:
- Match time/date
- Contact information of players (including those of parents/guardians)
- Contact information of non-playing staff (if assigned)
- contact information of match officials (if assigned)
Note: If fields within this report are blank this means that no information was filled out for these members within the member profile or via the registration form, so you may need to find another way to contact these members.
Steps to Run this Report
1. Log into the association database
2. Reports > COVID-19 > Venue Attendance (Return to Sport) > Run
3. Input the date range you need to run this information for
4. Select the specific venue
If you have multiple venues that are affected, this report will need to be run separately for each venue
5. Click DISPLAY > RUN REPORT if you want this report to display in a new tab, otherwise you can email it to yourself - change this to EMAIL > CSV > input your email address > RUN REPORT
Note: Contact Tracing for training sessions is not possible from this report, this report is for games only