The Basketball Network has dedicated support articles to assist associations in reducing time spent restarting and monitoring online competitions post-COVID-19.
This article outlines the steps required to adjust your competition start dates if you had started planning your competitions but did not generate the fixture before COVID-19.
If you are instead looking to create a brand new competition, we recommend reading about this here.
Note: If you have already generated the fixture, then you will need to follow the steps in this article here
Steps to Adjust Competition Start Date before Fixture Generation
1. Login to your association database via https://passport.sportstg.com/
2. Click on Competitions from the menu and select 'List Competitions'
3. Click on the Grey Magnifying Glass Icon selecting the competition that requires adjusting
Note: Changing the competition start date is not available as a Bulk Competition Change
4. Click on Edit to the right-hand side of Competition Configuration
5. Scroll down the page to the Fixturing section
6. Click on the text box to the right-hand side of start date and delete the existing text and type in your new start date.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the green Update Competitions button to confirm your start date change.
Tip: Ensure you have completed all of the steps to setting up a competition before generating a competition fixture, including any exception dates and having assigned all of your teams to the competition