Courtside powered by SportsTG received an update that went LIVE on 29/05/2020 on both Apple iTunes and Android Google Play stores ahead of competitions beginning to resume post-COVID-19.
iOS App: Version 2.6.111
Android App: Version 1.10.116
This is the list of updates:
- Added ability to flag players added via Courtside search in competition module
- Added the ability to restrict the ability to add players to the team by competition configuration
- Added additional flexibility for when overtime is used for games
- Fixed issues with final scores affected by points assigned to the team
- Fixed issues where timeouts were not showing in the action log
- Changing player number mid-game foul bug resolved
What this allowed The Basketball Network to add to the database:
The added ability to 'flag' players added via Courtside search in The Basketball Network allowed for the creation of a new report called 'Players added Courtside'
This allows associations and clubs to quickly run a report to track who has been added to a game via Courtside search. It is not limited to the last 7 days it can be set to the date range of the administrators choice for any games after 29/05/2020.
The added ability to restrict the ability to add players to the team in The Basketball Network allowed for the creation of a new competition configuration called Allow Players Added Courtside with the options Never, Regular Season Only, Always.
This will allow associations to turn off the ability to add new players to a team, by each individual competition at their own discretion.
The 'Regular Season Only' feature will be beneficial to associations that were having difficulty with tracking players who were playing finals without being eligible through finals eligibility.