Courtside powered by SportsTG is an extremely stable application, it can operate both online and offline and in areas of weakened Wifi to access games.
If you are having difficulty accessing Courtside, we suggest attempting the below steps, in this order before reviewing your Courtside relevant Competition Configurations.
Local Device Support Checklist
TIP: Remember that you will not be able to load games on your tablet (with Court ID and Setup ID) unless there is a game scheduled within three days. It will return a blank game list screen if there are more than three days between games.
- Power: Is the tablet switched on?
- Internet: Is the tablet connected to the internet?
- Codes: Are the SetupID and CourtID entered and entered in the correct order?
- Version: What version of Courtside are you using? (Admin > Settings > Version)
- Tablet: What operating system are you using and what version is it?
- Update: Please delete the application and re-install if you recently updated and are having issues
- Test: Test tablet on Courtside DEMO database, access can be found here
Note: The latest version of Courtside (V2.6.111) has been successfully tested on iOS v13.5 please refrain from updating your IOS to v14 when it first releases until The Basketball Network make an announcement.