Courtside powered by SportsTG allows you to change the court you have downloaded games for if you need to:
- Move the tablet to another court at your association
- Move the tablet to another venue at your association
- Score for a competition run by another basketball database
Tip: Courtside only retains in progress and completed game data on the tablet which the games were originally scored on, it is recommended to use the same tablet on the same court each day/night where possible
Changing a Court on Courtside
1. To change a court on Courtside select the Admin button from the game list screen
2. Select Settings
3. Select Change Court
4. You are prompted to enter a Court ID and Setup ID.
Tip: The Court ID is unique to each of your courts and is necessary to ensure the correct games are downloaded. You can run a report to check your codes, read this article to find out how.
6. Enter the Court ID and the Setup ID and click Change.
Select a Date
1. Select the current date (today's date) from the date picker.
Tip: Dates with competition are displayed with a green dot below them.
2. This will display the game list screen, with a list of games available for the venue.
3. Select a game to start selecting the players and coaches for the teams.