Courtside powered by SportsTG is an extremely stable application, it can operate both online and offline and in areas of weakened Wifi to access games.
If you are having difficulty with Courtside displaying data correctly once uploaded to your database and website such as:
- Players disappearing at the point of upload
- Scrambled play by play (actions not in the minute by minute order minute 0 to minute 40)
We suggest attempting the below steps, in this order before submitting a support ticket to The Basketball Network here
Data Configuration Checklist
- Seasons: Ensure the Database, Competition and Team Season are all the same (current season) in your association (league) database
- Ensure all of your members are allocated to a team in the current season with the team appearing on their member profile via Member History > Teams
- Run a Players not Allocated to a Team: Run this via Reports > Members > Players not Allocated to a Team to ensure that all members are assigned to teams within the current season
- Assign members who are not allocated to a team, to a team ensuring that they have a team record via Member History > Teams
Note: The Players not Allocated to a Team report also includes members who have had duplicates resolved. Please use it as a reference point only for those members not allocated a team.