Tip: You can check the balance of your fixture by running a Fixture Summary Report
This feature is useful for when a competition fixture has been made but the fixture created is deemed unbalanced or unfair. This feature will regard the competitions fixture ensuring teams versus each other an equal number of times.
The option to 'Redraw via Fixture Equalisation' does not use the Fixture Template, instead, it takes into account previous games played between Teams in the Competition and creates the 'fairest fixture'.
Steps to Complete Fixture Equalisation
1. Log-in to your Online Membership Database - If you don’t have your login details please contact your State Governing Body or Association.
2. From the association level database, hover over the Competitions tab and then left-click on List Competitions.
3. You will need to left-click on the magnifying glass to the left of the Competition that you want to redraw the fixture for.
4. Once you are within the selected Competition hover over Fixtures and Click Regular Season.
5. The current redraw fixture option will use the current fixture template to draw teams against each other. This may result in teams playing each other soon after they previously had or not playing a team at all.
The option available is to choose Redraw via Fixture Equalisation. This option will then take into account previous games played by the teams and fixture future games in a way that is ‘fair’.
Tip: See below a video below from SportsTG on how to Equalise a Fixture