A Local Centre Coordinator’s contact details are published in several locations throughout the Aussie Hoops Locator and in key communications.
1. Login to Aussie Hoops Membership at Centre level through SportsTG Passport.
2. The dashboard will appear. Click on Contacts.
3. The Contacts page will appear. The Aussie Hoops Local Centre Coordinator must be listed under Other Roles and Contacts > Administrator.
4. To add or modify details of a Aussie Hoops Local Centre Coordinator, click on the down arrow next to the applicable field. The contact details fields for that role will appear.
5. Enter the coordinators contact details in the fields provided.
6. Three check boxes are provided below: Receive Club Offers, Receive Product Updates and Publish on Locator.
• Club Offers and Product Updates emails are sent monthly from SportsTG. Tick these options if you want the member to receive these emails.
• Publish on Locator determines whether the contact person's name and contact details are shown on the Aussie Hoop Centre Locator and must be selected for the Primary Contact.
7. One member can be assigned the primary contact by selecting the Primary Contact check circle. An Aussie Hoop Centre’s primary contact will be the contact to appear in the Aussie Hoops Centre Locator.
8. Under Functional Responsibilities tick the boxes corresponding to the responsibilities the member has. A member can have multiple responsibilities, and more than one member can share the same responsibilities.
9. You will need to enter the details of your junior competitions coordinator also. Select the Competitions Admin check box so that their details are automatically filled into the Program Renewal email sent at the end of each program.
10. When you have finished adding contacts, click on Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.