The payment application is a two-step process;
- Payment Application
- Bank Account Details
Tip: Have a copy of your bank statement ready!
To complete the payment application, you require an electronic copy of your bank statement – page one only. To verify that the account information listed in bank account details is the association’s bank account.
1. Click "Registrations" in the top menu bar and then click "Payment Configuration"
2. On the next page, select the Payment Application button;
3. Fill in the details as required. It is a one page document and the fields with an asterisk next to them are required fields.
Note: As part of this application process you will need to provide a scanned copy of your organisation's bank statement. Please ensure that the attached bank statement includes the following, and that they are the same as the bank account details given:
a. Acccount Name
b. Account No.
Please make sure you have this file available before beginning this process.
Once all fields have been filled out, click the I Agree button.
4. Your details will now be passed onto SportsTG and you will be notified once your set-up has been approved. Once approved, you now have the ability to start receiving payments.
5. Please be sure to update the bank detail information you just submitted into the bank account section, as this is not automatically updated after submitting the application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.