1. Visit www.aussiehoops.basketball
2. Click on the Register Now button or navigate to Play > then select Find a Program.
Locating your nearest Aussie Hoops Local Centre
3. Enter your postcode or suburb into the Search bar.
4. Click the Search button
Tip: You can tick the days to filter programs by to best suit your family. If you don’t wish to filter by selected days, all available programs in your area will be displayed.
5. You can select the program location that best suits your family by clicking on the side menu or the indicator on the map tool.
6. The street address of the basketball facility will be displayed. You can then click on View Available Program Details for complete program information for that facility.
7. Here you will see contact details for the Local Centre Coordinator and the specifics of each available program run at that facility. Once you decide on which program best suits your family, select the Register button.
8. You will be taken to the registration form for the selected program. To finalise your child’s registration, complete the registration form by completing each of the fields.
9. Confirm how many people you are registering.
10. Confirm if your child is a new participant or a returning participant.
11. Complete the participant’s standard personal details.
12. Complete Parent/Guardian details.
13. Complete the remaining participant details.
14. The product you are wishing to purchase will be selected.
15. Read and indicate that you understand the Terms and Conditions of participation.
16. Confirm your credit card details and submit.
Please note: If an error occurs during payment, please check whether the participant has been added to the program they are trying to register to before processing a second payment.
17. You will receive a confirmation email stating all the details for the Aussie Hoops program you have signed up to.