Let’s assume that as part of your marketing, you wish to know how your participants are finding out about Aussie Hoops.
1. From the dashboard, click on the Reports Tab.
2. Select the Members section.
3. Select “Configure” under the Advanced Member Report.
4. Drag the desired fields from the left-hand column into your report. For this report we will use:
a. Product (under Transaction)
b. First Name (Personal Details)
c. Family Name (Personal Details)
d. Year of Birth (Personal Details)
e. Suburb (Contact Details)
f. How did you find out about Aussie Hoops? (Other Fields)
5. Limit your results to just new participants from your most recent programs by applying a filter as shown below.
6. Click “Run Report”, and your report will open in a new browser. If you are happy with this report layout, click “Save” and your template will be saved for future reference.
7. To re-create the report each term:
a. Follow steps 1-3 of this guide.
b. Select your saved report from the list at the bottom of the page.
c. Select “Edit”.
d. Change the term you wish to report on using the Product filter and click “Run Report”.