1. Login to Aussie Hoops Membership at Centre level through SportsTG Passport
2. Click on the Programs Tab
3. Click on Add a New Program
Please note: You need to add a new program, for every individual session you run. For example, if one program is a Monday and the other is a Friday, they need to be set up as individual programs.
4. Choose which type of Program you wish to create, based on your state/territory. This can be selected from the drop down list set by Basketball Australia.
5. You can choose from:
Taking Registrations and Payments; this allows a Local Centre to register and collect payments online, where payment is compulsory to register. This is recommended for those associations currently using the system to collect registrations and where payments are compulsory.
Taking Expression of Interest; this allows all Local Centres who are not currently utilising the system for registrations and payments to publish program information but not collect registration and payments through the system. This is a short term solution only as we transition all Local Centres to compulsory online registrations and payments.
6. Click Create Program
Entering your Program Information
In this screen you need to complete the Program Details specific for your Aussie Hoops Program.
Please note: there are some restrictions that are set by the national body to create a standardised national program. All fields that have a red dot against them are mandatory to complete.
7. Add Program Name replacing the <Program Name> insert. Do not alter term information as it is critical to determine the program timing.
8. From the dropdown list choose the facility (location) that this program will be delivered at.
Please note: If your facility does not appear on the list please email email@example.com with the following facility information.
9. Set the age range of your program using the Youngest/Oldest Suggested Age fields (these are the ages that will appear on the Aussie Hoops webpage). Then set the Youngest/Oldest date of birth range (if you wish to accept registrations falling outside of these limits, tick the exemption checkboxes).
10. Add official start date of your program. Ensure it’s the correct day your program runs.
Please note: You will only be able to pick from a selected range of dates.
11. Add the Program Start Time in 24 hour time
12. Add the participant capacity you wish to accept.
Please note: If you don’t have a limit on the capacity and want to take all participants simply enter a very high number. If you can only take 30 participants, once 30 participants have registered the program finder will revert to an expression of interest form.
13. Specify the time duration of the program.
Basketball Australia guidelines recommend that a programs duration should be 60 mins, but must be no less than 45 minutes and no more than 75 minutes. You must select a time that fits within this range.
14. Specify the number of sessions that will be run. Basketball Australia recommends that the Aussie Hoops program is to be run between 7 and 8 sessions per term.
15. Specify the day the specific program is run. This must reflect the start date.
16. Specify the default status of new members’ enrolment as active.
17. Click on Create Program
18. Your Program will now show when you click on the Programs Tab under the association and on the Aussie Hoops Program Finder at aussiehoops.basketball/find-a-program