Adding a Aussie Hoops page to your association webpage will require access to make changes to the page. You will need to speak to the member assigned to maintaining your association’s page to gain access.
1. Navigate to your association’s SportsTG webpage.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Site Editor.
3. Select Content Manager.
4. Using the “Add New Section” dropdown, select Full Page.
5. A “Full Page” section will be added to the menu box. Click the “Full Page” section once to highlight, then again to edit the text and rename it “Aussie Hoops””.
6. Right click the newly named Aussie Hoops Section and select Edit.
7. Add the below information to the corresponding fields:
Article Title: Aussie Hoops
Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia’s official introductory program for 5-10 year olds and their families. The national program provides an environment where children of all abilities can achieve on the court and reap the rewards of skill development, enhanced self-esteem, social co-operation and grassroots sports participation. Aussie Hoops introduces children to basketball in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at the grassroots through to the elite level. Our national coaching curriculum and sequentially-developed program consists of warm-up games, skill activities and modified games all delivered by accredited coaches. To register or for further information, visit the Aussie Hoops website.
8. If you would like to upload your co-branded Aussie Hoops logo, select Left using the dropdown menu under “Image on which side”. Then click the Choose File button to upload your logo.
9. Select the Save button.
10. After saving, the below message will appear at the top of the page.
11. Select the Content button on the side menu.
12. Select Content Manager again.
13. Right click “Aussie Hoops” again in the menu and check the Active box.
14. Select Save and Update.
15. Finally, select Return to your website at the very top right of the page.
16. You will have a page that looks like the below and requires no further maintenance.