1. Each participant of the Aussie Hoops program must have registered via the online registration process and online payment gateway.
2. Aussie Hoops sub-realm is only to be used for programs that adhere to the Aussie Hoops delivery guidelines. Registrations for other programs (i.e. holiday camps) will need to be through the Basketball Network membership database.
3. Only registration forms created by Basketball Australia are to be utilised.
4. Aussie Hoops Coaches will utilise the provided Aussie Hoops coaching resources to deliver sessions and understand that such resources are synced to the National Basketball Coaching Curriculum.
5. As an accredited Aussie Hoops local centre, the local centre will do their best to ensure their respective Aussie Hoops web page is representative of the programs new brand, look and feel and language.
6. Local Centres will only refer to and advertise the program with the local centre name followed by the words ‘Aussie Hoops’ for example “Brisbane Aussie Hoops”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.