Courtside powered by SportsTG allows you to record personal fouls, technical (tech.) fouls, unsportsmanlike (unsp.) fouls and disqualifying (disq.) fouls to an individual player.
Fouls are recorded by selecting the player’s name then the type of foul OR the type of foul then the player's name.
1. To allocate a personal foul select a player’s name, then Foul.
2. To allocate a technical foul select a player’s name, then Tech. Foul.
Note: If your association utilises sin bin a timer will appear. This is configured within the competition configuration on your Basketball Network database.
3. To allocate an unsportsmanlike foul select a player’s name, then Unsp. Foul.
4. To allocate a disqualification foul select a player’s name, then Disq. Foul.
The progressive foul count then appears beside the player’s name and the progressive team foul count is added to the display at the top of the screen.
Tip: When a player reaches their maximum foul count or is disqualified their name is struck out and no further actions can be assigned.
Coach / Bench / Team Fouls
1. To allocate a 'bench' technical foul select the Team Name line at the bottom of the player list (instead of a player name).
Like scoring, the sequence can also be in reverse i.e. select Team Name then select Tech. Foul
Note: As at 01/06/2020 fouls for coaches and/or teams are currently under development for Courtside powered by SportsTG to accurately reflect current FIBA Rules.