Courtside powered by SportsTG requires you to select a minimum of three players, per team for a game, you can add as many players as you would like to an individual team list although you can only select a maximum of 12 players for a game, per team.
The players who are registered to the team list are able to be added to the game.
Tip: You can also search for and find members who are registered to the current season but have not been registered to a team or you can select refresh to refresh team list for anyone who has registered using an online form after the games were downloaded onto the tablet.
1. Add a player from the Team List to “Playing This Game” by selecting their name
2. Once a player is located in “Playing This Game” select their number to edit if it needs to be changed
Note: If multiple players have the same number or no number an invalid warning will appear. All changes to player numbers are permanent, the update the players 'team number' in the database.
3. To remove a player from the “Playing This Game” select the red minus to the right of their name
4. Each team is allocated a singlet colour for ease of identification during the game. Select the singlet icon to adjust the team’s singlet colour.
TIP: Ensure the singlet colour and number colour for a team are different to ensure they are readable.
5. Once all invalid player number issues are resolved, select Next Team. Team 2 will then appear repeat steps 1 to 5 as required.
6. To start a game, select Finish setup (after adding the second team) which is in the same location as Next Team (6).