If your games are not appearing when you open Courtside, please run through the following checklist:
TIP: Remember that you will not be able to load games on your tablet (with Court ID and Setup ID) unless there is a game scheduled within three days. It will return a blank game list screen if there are more than three days between games.
1. Check internet connection.
2. Make sure a valid Setup ID and Court ID are entered
Tip: These codes are very similar, it can be easy to enter them in the wrong field. Make sure to double-check you have entered the Court ID in its field and the Setup ID in its field if games are not loading.
To find out how to check for Setup ID and Court ID, please refer to the following articles.
Setup ID - How to find Setup ID?
Court ID - How to find Court ID?
3. Check if the correct date is selected on the date picker. Dates with Competitions have a green dot below them.
4. Ensure that the competitions are configured to be used for Courtside. To see how to configure competitions, please see the article below.
5. Ensure that competitions have correct dates, times and courts/venues.
6. If you have added competitions after opening the app, tap the Sync Games button for the new games to appear.
If you have tested all of these steps, please submit a request, in the description make sure to include the Courtside Setup ID and Court ID you are using.