If you wish to change your existing bank details within The Basketball Network please click here.
For new applications within The Basketball Network please refer to the below steps.
The payment application is a two-step process:
- Entering Bank Account Details
- Completing the Payments Application
Tip: Have an electronic copy of your bank statement available before you start this process (one page only) with the 'Account Name', 'Account Number' and 'BSB' clearly stated.
1. Click "Registrations" in the top menu bar of your database and then click "Payment Configuration"
2. On the next page, select the Payment Application button;
3. Fill in the details as required. It is a one-page document, the fields with a red asterisk next to them are required fields.
Note: If you do not have the information for the 'transaction information' section then please enter 0 into each field and continue with the application.
Reminder: As part of this application process you will need to provide an electronic scanned copy of your organisation's bank statement. Please ensure that the attached bank statement includes the following and that they are the same as the bank account details given:
a. Account Name
b. Account Number
Please make sure you have this file available before beginning this process.
Once all fields have been filled out, click the 'I Agree' button.
4. Your details will now be passed onto SportsTG and you will be notified once your set-up has been approved. Once approved, you now have the ability to start receiving payments.
5. Please be sure to update the bank detail information you just submitted into the Bank Account Details section, as this is not automatically updated after submitting the application.
Tip: You can check whether your database is active for payments by clicking on Registrations > Registration Forms > Edit > Settings > Reading underneath Payments are Compulsory if the three lines of writing are green you can start taking payments (your application has been approved).
If you require confirmation or are unsure about whether your payments application has been approved, please do not hesitate to contact The Basketball Network support via australia.basketball/tbnsupport