The Basketball Network allows association administrators to redraw fixtures by choosing the date (Round Number) which they wish to have the fixture redrawn from.
The redraw of a fixture generally takes place due to teams being removed and others entered in. There are two options to redraw a competition fixture.
Redraw via Fixture Templates: This option is best used after regrading when the number of teams remains the same and a team has been substituted in the exact same position.
In other circumstances, this may result in Teams playing each other too soon after previous matches or not playing a team at all.
Redraw via Fixture Equalisation: This option does not use the Fixture Template, instead, it takes into account previous games played between Teams in the Competition and creates the 'fairest fixture'.
Steps to Redraw a Fixture
- Firstly, hover over competitions and click List Competitions
- Then click the Magnifying Glass next to the competition fixture that you want to redraw
- From the competition, menu hover over Fixtures and click Regular Season
- At the top right-hand corner click Redraw Rounds
- To complete the fixture redraw you will need to complete the next four sections
- Fixture Style – The Fixture Style section allows the administrator to choose whether they want to redraw using the Fixture Equalisation or through a previously created Fixture Template
- Fixture Template – If the Fixture Template option has been selected the intended template must be selected from the Drop Down Box. You can also set this template to be the default by clicking the Tick Box Below the template name
- Round to redraw From – From the Drop Down Box select the Round Number that you want the new fixture to be drawn from
- Click Redraw