The latest version of Courtside has been released by SportsTG!
- This update contains a number of fixes to continue to improve stability and overall performance.
- Fix for certain calendar months were days were missing on the list games date picker.
- Fix to validate official codes to ensure that where two leagues shared devices only officials registered with the relevant league can sign off the game.
- Fix for Edit clock in the game screen where the clock didn't always set to zero when the button was tapped.
- Fix for an issue affecting some users where SetupID & CourtID are not retained when the app is closed.
- Team logos now display in the app displaying if instead of the default jersey icon (if a team has no logo the club logo will be displayed).
- Search functionality has been updated to accommodate partial search and handle names with special characters.
- Update to allow validation of Setup Key & Court ID when no games are scheduled within 3 days
- Update to support the scenario where a participant is added via search where they are registered as both a player and a coach
- Updates to prompt scorers to start the game clock before they are able to actions in the game.
- Users can now keep track of the possession arrow within the app.
- If a game is enabled for Glory League an icon will display to flag this.
Behind the scenes Upgrades:
- Several upgrades have been made behind the scenes to further support our integration with Glory League.
- Update to the version of React Native powering the app.
- Preemptive changes to support the arrival of iOS 13.
To view support articles, please see the SportsTG Support site.
The Basketball Network Support Team